Assertiveness & Self Confidence
Assertiveness and Self Confidence Course aims to promote personal and professional skills as improving self-confidence.
Minimum number of participants required for the opening of the course is 8.
- : Instructor : not assigned yet
- : 08-12 June 2020 (1 week) | 07-11 June 2021 (1 week) | 13-17 June 2022 (1week)
- : Marbella / Spain (The course center has not been determined yet.)
Share this course on social networks
Program Fee: 350 €
- : Include training course
- : Not include food accommodation
- : Not include airport transfer
- : Not include local transportation
- : Not include accommodation
- : Not include Guide Service
- : Not include Cultural activity
Note : This program includes only training course and price is only for one participant for 1 week(only weekdays).
Note :If you have another project topic, we can help you on the subject. But your participant's number is less than 8, service provider has right to change the course date but if you have more than 8 , you can determine the course dates as you want
Overview and Course Background
Assertiveness and Self Confidence Course aims to promote personal and professional skills as improving self-confidence. Being a part of this course enables participants to stand up for personal rights and express feelings, principles, interests and thoughts in comfortable, sincere and appropriate way.
Participants are guided through practical steps of the topic with a combination of lectures, case studies and group discussions. The couse focuses on step-by-step assertiveness and self-confidence development lectures through easy-to-follow exercises combined with case studies. Interactive sessions will be applied.
Educators, managers and other professionals who want to improve interpersonal skills, to become more willing, and to gain knowledge on different techniques to communicate in a respectful and assertive approach. Who Can Apply?: Participants from all levels in organizations, staff from all levels and types of schools
You will receive a certificate from ETFA(European Training Faculty OÜ)
Course ObjectivesIn this course, participants will:
- Understand what it means to be assertive and self-confident
- Gain techniques to confidently express opinions & needs
- Become more effective communicator
- Learn how to stand up for what they believe
- Be able to recognize and deal with difficult behaviours in other people
- Learn to set achievable goals in line with personal values
- Learn to identify & eliminate negative thinking and self-talk
|WEEK 1||The Warm-Up: 1st week program, Aims and Objectives, Action Plan||Introduction: Styles of self-confidence, Types of Negative Thinking||Communication Skills: Listening & Hearing, Body Language, Asking Questions||Goal Setting: Identifying your worth, Creating positive self talk||Case Studies: Identifying and addressing strengths and weaknesses|
|...||The Warm-Up: 2nd week program, Aims and Objectives, Action Plan||Looking & Sounding: First Impression Importance, Sounding Confident, Using “I” messages||Powerful Presentation: What to do When on the Spot, Confident Behaviours||Coping Techniques: Expressing Disagreement, Dealing with Difficult Situations||Case Studies: Personal Application|