Cyberbullying Course in Spain
Cyberbullying occurs when someone harasses, torments, threatens or humiliates someone else through the use of technology — including text messages, social media sites, email, instant messages, and websites.
Minimum number of participants required for the opening of the course is 8.
- : Instructor : not assigned yet
- : 08-12 June 2020 (1 week) | 07-11 June 2021 (1 week) | 13-17 June 2022 (1week)
- : Marbella / Spain (The course center has not been determined yet.)
Share this course on social networks
Program Fee: 350 €
- : Include training course
- : Not include food accommodation
- : Not include airport transfer
- : Not include local transportation
- : Not include accommodation
- : Not include Guide Service
- : Not include Cultural activity
Note : This program includes only training course and price is only for one participant for 1 week(only weekdays).
Note :If you have another project topic, we can help you on the subject. But your participant's number is less than 8, service provider has right to change the course date but if you have more than 8 , you can determine the course dates as you want
Overview and Course Background
Cyberbullying training for teachers and other school staff trains personnel to recognize the signs of bullying and prevent escalation. Working with parents and other community members to create multi-tiered systems of support (MTSS) is one research-based approach that starts with a wide lens of universal prevention before zooming in to targeted prevention and resolution.
Participants will develop lesson plans and materials that can be used in the classroom and shared with parents. Cyberbullying is an issue impacting the entire school community, therefore we will also examine student rights as well as laws related to cyberbullying.
This course is open to: teachers, directors, managers, educators and other staff of preschool, kindergarten and early childhood institutions. Who Can Apply?: Teachers, groups of individuals and school staff.
You will receive a certificate from Eurokey
- This course will alert teachers to the harmful effects of cyberbullying and teach them how they can be the driving force to prevent it in their schools. At the end of this course, participants will learn to apply strategies that will help reduce and/or eliminate the instances of cyberbullying in classrooms, students’ homes, and schools.
|WEEK 1||The Warm-Up: Weekly schedule, goals and objectives, orientation program||Introduction: Definition of cyberbullying and cyberbullying types||Recognition: Comparing traditional bullying and cyberbullying. What we know about cyberbullying and social networking||Identify: Identify the effects of cyberbullying on the child who is bullied, and understanding the behavior of bullied children||SolutionsEducating the students on the dangers associated with the internet|
|WEEK 2||Social Networking: Learning of top used social networking sites and what makes them so attractive.||Solutions for educators: creating a set of role-playing cards, emotional vocabulary, and empathy||Studies: Building a classroom that is free from bullying||Solutions for school managers:creating a cyberbullying plan, report card, and incident tracking forms||Case StudiesDiscussing on a case study and solving wayes|