Time and Stress Management
Time and Stress Management Couse aims to help teachers and teacher trainers to learn causes of time and stress management difficulties and to offer concrete and practical solutions.
Minimum number of participants required for the opening of the course is 8.
- : Instructor : not assigned yet
- : 18-22 May 2020 (1 week) | 17-21 May 2021 (1 week) | 16-20 May 2022 (1week)
- : Marbella / Spain (The course center has not been determined yet.)
Share this course on social networks
Program Fee: 350 €
- : Include training course
- : Not include food accommodation
- : Not include airport transfer
- : Not include local transportation
- : Not include accommodation
- : Not include Guide Service
- : Not include Cultural activity
Note : This program includes only training course and price is only for one participant for 1 week(only weekdays).
Note :If you have another project topic, we can help you on the subject. But your participant's number is less than 8, service provider has right to change the course date but if you have more than 8 , you can determine the course dates as you want
Overview and Course Background
Time and Stress Management Couse aims to help teachers and teacher trainers to learn causes of time and stress management difficulties and to offer concrete and practical solutions. The course also covers a broad span of strategies for coping with stress and techniques for managing time stealers as well as effective time scheduling.
Participants are guided through practical steps of the topic with a combination of lectures, case studies and group discussions. The couse focuses on step-by-step ICT lectures through easy-to-follow exercises combined with case studies. Participants are actively involved in all sessions.
This course has been designed for all professionals who want to manage the stress that comes with work overload and to regain control over their own time. Who Can Apply?: Participants from all levels in organizations, staff from all levels and types of schools
You will receive a certificate from ETFA(European Training Faculty OÜ)
Course ObjectivesAt the end of this course, participants will:
- Have a clear understanding of stress and what causes it
- Learn to reduce the stress and be more effective in work.
- Have the capacity to perform well under pressure and stress
- Learn how to link your short, medium and long-term goals
- Be able to apply the techniques in managing themselves to better manage the time
- Be able to organize their workload to prevent over commitment
|WEEK 1||The Warm-Up: 1st week program, Aims and Objectives, Action Plan||Introduction: Stress and Stressors, negative effects of stress||Objective Setting: Priority identification, Realistic goals, Planning & Proactivity||Stress Management: Achieving Control, Techniques and Strategies||Case Studies: Different Stress Handling Methods in Exercises|
|...||The Warm-Up: 2nd week program, Aims and Objectives, Action Plan||Introduction: Time Management Principles, Identifying time wasters||Organizing Workload: Focus gaining, Weekly Planning, Pareto Principle||Time Management: Prioritizing and Planning, Scheduling Techniques||Case Studies: Effective Scheduling and Time controlling|