Virtual Reality Course in Spain
Virtual reality (VR) is a simulated experience that can be similar to or completely different from the real world. Applications of virtual reality can include entertainment (i.e. video games) and educational purposes (i.e. medical or military training). Other, distinct types of VR style technology include augmented reality and mixed reality.
Minimum number of participants required for the opening of the course is 8.
- : Instructor : not assigned yet
- : 08-12 June 2020 (1 week) | 07-11 June 2021 (1 week) | 13-17 June 2022 (1week)
- : Marbella / Spain (The course center has not been determined yet.)
Share this course on social networks
Program Fee: 350 €
- : Include training course
- : Not include food accommodation
- : Not include airport transfer
- : Not include local transportation
- : Not include accommodation
- : Not include Guide Service
- : Not include Cultural activity
Note : This program includes only training course and price is only for one participant for 1 week(only weekdays).
Note :If you have another project topic, we can help you on the subject. But your participant's number is less than 8, service provider has right to change the course date but if you have more than 8 , you can determine the course dates as you want
Overview and Course Background
This class will teach you the fundamentals of virtual reality (VR), and how to build an VR experience using VRCore.
The goal is to design students with new design methodologies driven by VR to best identify and frame problems to be solved, understand the context and situation and the right design solutions in a highly technology and evermore complex world.
This course is open to: teachers, directors, managers, educators and other staff of preschool, kindergarten and early childhood institutions. Who Can Apply?: Teachers, groups of individuals and school staff who are interested in VR technology.
You will receive a certificate from Eurokey
- Learn the fundamentals of Virtual Reality, the hardware and history, different applications, and the psychology and challenges of the medium.
- Find out how you interact with a VR world, including the concepts and technologies of VR interaction.
- What makes VR feel "real"
- Popular use cases for VR
- How to create an VR use flow
- How VR experiences work
- Learn existing VR tools
- How to use it in education
|WEEK 1||The Warm-Up: Weekly schedule, goals and objectives, orientation program||Introduction to virtual reality (VR): You'll be introduced to the basics of virtual reality and some surrounding context||Recognition: How and why it was developed, and how it compares to and differs from its technological cousin, augmented reality. You will also learn more about the current industry landscape, the hardware needed to view VR content, and how people are using VR today.||Virtual Reality in education 1: How to use virtual reality in lessons.||Virtual Reality in education 2: Engagement and interaction. Tools/Platforms to create VR content and Virtual Reality Education Apps|